Thursday, July 31, 2014

Two Posts in One Week?!

Wow, another post in the same week. What is going on is the world? Actually nothing special. My initial plan was to go to Six Flags Great Adventure with my boys but my older one got his days off mixed up and had to work. It would've been the perfect day for it but we'll try again another time. But since I'm home, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to post about my current manicure. Here is the result:


 
This is based on a design that I saw on the Pointless CafĂ© blog. I thought her design looked great and decided to try it on my own. She also has a tutorial that I followed to try and get the same effect. I used Sinful Colors Pink Forever as the base coat and the stripes were done with Wet n Wild Coast to Coast (blue), China Glaze Aquadelic (minty green) and NYC Jacaranda Flower (purple). I put some China Glaze Fairy Dust over the whole nail to add some sparkle. Then I topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite to smooth everything out and give my nails a terrific shine.
 
 
I love the summery feel of this manicure and will probably be a little sad when it comes time to take it off. But then I will have the opportunity to try something new and share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment